Do you dress up for the holidays, or go casual?

Do you do your hair, make-up, nice outfit?, or casual, just like any other day? I usually dress up alittle & stuff, but nothing major!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I dress up a little bit...maybe a red turtle neck and a pair of black pants with a nice pair of heels. Nothing too over the top (definitely not formal). I also do my hair and make-up. The holidays make a terrific excuse to do something with myself.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 4:12 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Whatever I wear it has to have room for stretching! lol I will put comfort over style any day!

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 4:18 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I make an extra effort to look nice but I don't get dressed up. We always take family pictures on Christmas so I want to look decent for them, lol.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:28 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Yes I dress up for dinner and have always made my kids dress up for the dinner, too. After all it IS a holiday--not just any old day--and to me, it is part of acknowledging the sacredness of Christmas.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 5:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• i ussauly dress up alittle.
    xxmissrainbow

Answer by xxmissrainbow at 7:30 PM on Nov. 23, 2008