If You Had A Million Dollars or More.....and needed to spend it?

I thought of the movie "Brewsters Millions' when I decided to ask this question. The key though to this, you would have to spend it on other people- not yourself. I want honest answers- and the truth if you couldn't do it or not, and what would you spend it on? I would donate to charites and help out my family.

MistyLuvs

Asked by MistyLuvs at 7:57 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Shopping

• you know what i have always wanted to do, was to buy houses and help people that have no place to live, help them get back on thier feet again, so at first they wouldn't have to worry about how to feed thier kids and rent. If i was rich of course. but i struggle to pay my bills. but i would so want to help others in need.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 8:00 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I could do it I know enough people who need.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:06 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I would get my family all the need and want.. Help others in our family and Help others that need it.. And I would feed the hungry and give homes to the homeless and so much other stuff.. I'd make family's dreams come true ( all over the world if I could )
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 8:12 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• i would pay off my friends houses and my parents. collage fund for all kids, any left over would be given to them to pay bills..and of corse some charities if for myself..charities pay off MY house and bills lol..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:16 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• No problem. If you're helping others it won't take long to spend a million dollars. Who do you know isn't struggling? NO ONE
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:30 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I would pay off houses for my Mom, my sister, best friend and give my other best friend money to get out of her terrible marriage. I would also give my Mom money to live on so she doesn't have to work and money to my sister to live because her husband is dying of cancer and she works too hard.
    WonderingHeart

Answer by WonderingHeart at 9:21 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• look out for amily n help the needy...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:01 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• family
    smiley745