7 Months After Baby & Possibly Pregnant. (read on)

I just had a baby 7 months ago and am possibly pregnant. I should get my PD within 2 or 3 more days in the least. Anyway, I am leaking breast milk and have stopped brest feeding when my baby was 3 months old. Is it possible this is a sign of pregnancy? I am going to wait a week to take a pregnancy test.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i have a four month old daughter and i only breast feed for 3 weeks and i still leak small amounts of breast milk sometimes.
    areneemurph

Answer by areneemurph at 4:27 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I haven't leaked breast milk in over 4 mths. This is the first time since then,
    Anonymous

• How do we know? SEX unprotected or careless = BABY

Anonymous

• I'm not trying to start an argument or anything, but to the above anonymous answerer.. why did you have to answer like that? She is only asking if leaking breastmilk is a sign of being pregnant. She wasn't looking for your nasty opinion as to whether or not she was being careless.

LaneyCsMommy

Answer by LaneyCsMommy at 4:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I have heard that women leak breast milk when pregnant but I haven't stopped 10 months ago and if hubby plays with them I leak milk. I got my tubes tied so I know I am not pregnant. I guess it can be either way. I do believe there are pill out there for doctor can prescribe to dry you up or so I heard I can be wrong. Good Luck
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 4:57 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I randomly leaked breast milk on someone when I was giving him a super long hug... I didn't even know it until I looked at his shirt. It was a guy that didn't speak english, and I was dying laughing, and I kept saying Leche, Leche.

I think I was about 1 yrs. post-breastfeeding... and not pregnant again.... so you may not be. That's just my experience.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:37 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• You could still leak breastmilk for about the whole 12 months after my other kids were born. My last baby is 4 months now, and sometimes I still leak a little. You probably haven't completely dried out yet. I wouldn't worry right now.
    lilmomma4

Answer by lilmomma4 at 10:16 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• You probably just haven't totally dried out yet. It could take up to a year after you stop breastfeeding.
    lilmomma4

Answer by lilmomma4 at 10:17 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I just found out today. Got the BFP. I am pregnant. Thanks all for the answers.
    Anonymous

• Congratulations!! YAY!!
    LaneyCsMommy

Answer by LaneyCsMommy at 5:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2008