How do i get my skin to tighten back up???

I had my son 3 weeks ago. i have lost an extra 5lb after birth and my skin is saggy. what kind of things can i do to help tighten it up without surgery???

Kyle_wify

Asked by Kyle_wify at 4:33 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• It has only been 3 weeks. Remember, you were pregnant for 9 so it is going to take your body time to adjust to not being pregnant. You haven't even gotten the okay to start exercising again. Give yourself time to recover from the delivery and once you get the okay from the doctor start exercising again to lose whatever excess weight you need to. Your skin will need time to recover too. Don't worry, with a healthy diet and daily aerobic exercise (and some weight training to aid in the toning) everything should go back to normal.
    Colleen801

Answer by Colleen801 at 7:23 PM on Nov. 23, 2008