I Hate my breast

so im a34b i used to have boobs but they were still small, after i had my daughter, they basically left completely!!! I hate it! how can i get them back besides plastic surgery?
i am 119 so they look smaller cuz im little and skinny

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I dont think there is anything that you can do besides plastic surgery.. But I feel your pain Ive always had small ones but thats what I was born with I plan on getting a boob job after I have my 3rd child because I will be done having kids.. Good Luck and I hope you find something that works for you
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 8:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I sooo feel you. I got to about a 34b before having first son. Got to like a D after giving birth, when done breast feeding went back down to B, but loose skin, not perky anymore. Next kid went to C during pregnancy, D after and now an A! Actually, I can't really fill out an A bra because there is only flesh, not fat in my breasts. I am only 129lbs 5'11" so I appear smaller too. Welcome to the itty bitty titty committee!
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 8:22 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• either learn to love em' or focus on a body part that you do love and be proud of THAT feature
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:51 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I think that you are lucky! Do to I have 36E I would love to be a smaller size!
    tripletmom28

Answer by tripletmom28 at 10:13 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• ^^ I'm with her...I wear a 40F...I wish that I could feel better about these f*cking freeloaders!
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 11:31 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I'm in your boat too but hey at least you can hide them under your shirt and pad them up with a nice bra. It could be worse!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:24 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• every one that has smaller boobs wants bigger ones and the ones that have bigger ones want smaller ones
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:07 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I was gonna say the same thing as christmaslver...... embrace your small boobs.....I have big saggy ones, and all I want in the world is to have little perky ones that I don't even have to wear a bra with :(
    TXColter

Answer by TXColter at 12:46 PM on Mar. 14, 2011