I was thinking about the mean people on here........

do you think they teach thier kids to act that way too? I just think some of what i see is just awful and wonder how people can be so mean to others. but i think most of the people on here are great.

jenn4443

Asked by jenn4443 at 8:10 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in About CafeMom

• the most judging ones
    are probably
    the most insecure ones in real life
    Anonymous

• i think a lot of them are just mean on here... i really hope they arent that mean to their children.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 8:11 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• They may not be teaching them but the kids are learning by example.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:17 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I dont think they have to teach I think if they act this way around their kids they will just learn it.. But like 3happylkidds wrote I think most of them are just mean on here because they are not face to face with others
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 8:15 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I am mean sometimes and make no excuse for it but if I know I am going to be evil I stay out of this section no need to spread the evil.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I think the 'mean' ones use this site to release any and all of their anger and frustrations they experience in their real life. There are some that are passionate about their views and go to extremes to express them. I'm of course guessing here but I would imagine they do not teach their children this approach to life.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:21 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I think some view this as an outlet for their frustrations, unfortunately they don't take into consideration that these are real people with real feelings. I try to ignore rude comments and not give them the satisfaction of arguing with them.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 8:21 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Lord, I hope not!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:21 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• See I think there are more ppl on here who just see things one way and dont want to see things any other way so to them what ppl post is wrong and they just voice their opinion. But some consider it so close minded that it is mean. They just may not see the other side of what someone is saying. so to each their own
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 8:29 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Some people consider questioning other people's parenting skills to be "mean". In fact, they consider it one of the worst things you can do on this website. Funny, how everyone has a different definition of mean, but whatever it is, it doesn't include themselves.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:27 PM on Mar. 12, 2011