Do u get the mail before dh or so? is there a reason?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, but only because I'm coming back in from picking up the girls at school when the mail runs.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:24 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Yes, no reason
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:25 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Currently I do because hubs cannot walk to the mailbox at the end of the driveway. Its just one more of the little things that I had to take over after his car accidents.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:25 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Yes, I usually come home first. If he's home first, he gets it first.
    Anonymous

• yes. I have a clothing bill I pay that he doesn't know about. He only belives in buying cheep clothes
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 8:35 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• DH gets the mail most of the time around here - we have to go to the post office and he usually does it when he picks the kids up from school.
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 8:43 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Yes. It gives me a reason to go for a walk. :) Plus the only mailbox key is on my keychain and if I left it up to him, it would never get checked. LOL.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 8:45 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Yes, because he's on the road 99% of the time, so it would never be checked if I waited for him to do it. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 9:24 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I get ours 99% of the time. I would say that the only times that he gets it is if I forget and specifically ask him to go grab it, or if we get a package delivered to the door and our postal worker brings the rest of the mail up with it.

I suppose for us, it doesn't really matter who brings it in, most of it goes to me anyway, lol. We both know what bills are coming in and going out, but I usually make sure the bills are written out and paid, so the bills go right to me. Also, a lot of the things I use for our daughter's home schooling come in the mail, so that is my department for the most part, too.

Lol the only things that aren't bills that come to him are usually the "junk mail" or random things like the newsletter to the zoo we go to. LOL! I don't think he is that interested!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:27 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Usually.   I'm home when the mail comes and he is not.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:50 PM on Mar. 12, 2011