Potty training!

why is potty training so hard?! I have a little girl that will be three in april and she wants nothing to do with the potty. i have tried bribbing her with things that didt work and i tried putting her in underwear hoping if she wet herself she would want to use the potty but no chance! Any advice?

mommie_of02

Asked by mommie_of02 at 8:44 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I don't know if this would work for your three year old or not, but it did for mine. My neighbor across the street came in and told my three year old to go potty for her, and she did. No problem ever since. Strange right? Sometimes people your child don't know will take tips from them quicker than they would from you. I'm not saying bring in a total stranger, only someone your toddler rarely see, but you know who they are. I was just like you, but my neighbor told my toddler if she want to start Pre-k she has to potty, and she did.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:48 PM on Mar. 12, 2011