Digital Cameras?

My Fujifilm Finepix s1500 died in me. Any ideas for a replacement? Which ones are good?

lovingmy4babies

Asked by lovingmy4babies at 8:52 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Technology

• My Panasonic Lumix absolutely ROCKS!!! We got ours a few years ago now so look on their website for the latest and greatest they have to offer. It's easy to use and the quality of the pictures along with what it can do consistently impress me. :)
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 12:08 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I have had two Nikon Coolpix cameras with the scene mode, and loved them both.
    Southernroots

Answer by Southernroots at 8:55 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Good question. I'm in the same boat as my Kodak whatever-the-heck-it-is is of 4 years is falling apart literally.
    Anonymous

• Your best bet with a camera is to actually go to a store and try them. Some of them are more comfortable (light, etc). Good luck!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 9:01 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I'm definitely leaning toward Nikon or Canon- I don't want to go with Fuji again, even though they make a pretty good camera.
    lovingmy4babies

Comment by lovingmy4babies (original poster) at 8:57 PM on Mar. 12, 2011