why am i haveng such a problem adding my kids to my page? i have my pop up blocker off and everything.

please help someone!!!!

areneemurph

Asked by areneemurph at 4:46 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Without more information on what you actually doing, it's hard to say. The only thing I can think of is that you are using the wrong picture file. It needs to be .jpg or .gif to upload. For instance your picture file name in your hard drive would look like this, John.jpg or john.gif If you are using a picture that ends with .bmp or.art it won't load.

Also, I notice that I have to scroll down in my pop up to find the save button. Again not real sure what exactly the problem is. HTH though.

If that isn't it I would use the contact us link at the bottom of the page and give a detailed account of what you have tried. They should be able to tell what to do next.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 10:14 PM on Nov. 23, 2008