Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If I put my children in daycare, would there father have to help pay for the monthly cost? (or is there anyway I can ''make'' him help pay, legally?)

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

Answers (2)
  • Once their in daycare you can go back to family court and have half the bill put into his child support... but they wont do it unless the children are already enrolled and you have a bill with proof of charges... at least thats the way my state does it.

    Answer by Finkette at 9:03 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

  • If they need to be there then you shouldnt have a problem with getting him to pay at least half, things are tricky and a lot is takin into consideration but you should be able to!

    Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 9:03 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.