Question for someone whos been pregnant before

I'm 16 weeks, and I have this pain in my side. It hurts whenever i bend to the side and its been hurting all day long. Its not n intense pain or anything it just feels sorta like someones ushing in on my belly whenever i bend a certain way..could something be wrong??

AshleyMarie93

Asked by AshleyMarie93 at 9:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like ligament stretching pain... that usually happens around the sides and bottom of your belly... mine got worse the bigger he got. ask the doc if it's too uncomfortable
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:25 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• It sounds normal, your body is changing and things are shifting, I wouldn't worry about it. And congrats!
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 9:25 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• If you are really concerned about it call your doc just for peace of mind. I never had that happen.
    SARAHBIGGS1987

Answer by SARAHBIGGS1987 at 9:25 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• i had alot of pelvic pain with my first baby my doctor said it was my body going through changes to carry the baby
    kiya_ma

Answer by kiya_ma at 9:44 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• it could be sciatica ... look it up its not dangerous its just sometimes the baby is pushing on a nerve and it can be really painfull. i didnt get it but i had terrible back pain
    KATIEANDROWY

Answer by KATIEANDROWY at 9:55 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I am pregnant with my 3rd, and I am willing to bet that it is your muscles. I have found that the more fit you are before pregnancy, the more muscle there is to tear to shreds while you're pregnant! And you really made me LOL! You said you feel like something is pushing on you when you lean a certain way...duh! You're pregnant! There is always someone locked in there!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:59 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• sounds like ligament pain. normal
    asil

Answer by asil at 3:26 AM on Mar. 14, 2011