Has anyone ever.....

Sent a Dear John email to a bf basically letting him know he needs to step his game up or loose you forever????

AmI88

Asked by AmI88 at 9:26 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• No my friend did and he ditched her
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:27 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• no
    SARAHBIGGS1987

Answer by SARAHBIGGS1987 at 9:28 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• yes i have, to my hubby when things were really bad. Kinda helped to put things down on paper because when you're talking in the heat of the moment things get left out and things are said which you never meant to say.
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• @qutterflower585 I agree, I felt if I said anything in person or on the phone that I would leave things out that didn't need to be.

As for the dumping part...if he dumps me then as much as it would hurt, I can say he wasn't willing to do good things with me and never any intentions of it.
    AmI88

Comment by AmI88 (original poster) at 9:33 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• LOl It's soo funny but it gives a dierect point! At LEAST it's front forward and your not playing any games! It helps and I think you should do it!
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 5:26 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• sure did I move still didn't gv him new address..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• No! I haven't but it did happen to a friend of mine who was dating my brother for a year or two and she game his the choice to either marry her or the relationship was over and he wasn't ready so he left.
    So don't give a man a choice because you may not like the answer instead talk to him and see where his Heart and head are as far as your relationship is concerned.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 7:48 PM on Mar. 13, 2011