How many dates before you tell the guy you like or love him?

I know each situation is different however if your sure you do on the first
date or its "love at first sight" do you still wait several dates or what? what do you ladies think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Six months to a year
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:32 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• oh no nono never on the first date. i won say i love you til i am absolutely sure and its not on the first or second date
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:39 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I didnt exchange "i love you"s with my fiance until we had been together 3 months. And we have now been together for almost 3 years
    kayceeisit

Answer by kayceeisit at 9:39 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Until I knew for sure he had potential and goals. For me it was at the year point.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:44 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• yeah I would wait at least 4-5 months.
    cathyforever

Answer by cathyforever at 9:52 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• my answer would be i would say would have to know the guy three months before i tell him i like him (if he didn't say his thoughts before then) and quite a bit longer before i say i love you because it's not something i take lightly...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:54 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I told my husband I loved him about 8 months after we met.
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 10:10 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• If I go out with him more than once, I obviously like him. Haha. I told my husband I loved him after two months. We spent every waking minute together though.
    sydash11

Answer by sydash11 at 10:24 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• it was a month later. what started out to hanging out led to going camping to back to my house and then he never left. we were unseperable.
    minki111

Answer by minki111 at 3:51 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• LOL my story will sound cheesey and dumb! But I actually told my boyfriend at the time that I loved him the 2nd day! I didn't know why I felt that way! And it came out on it's own. But we moved super, super fast! I met him in september of 08 got pregnant in November lol 2 months later after always getting it on like rabbits! Then we got married in April 5 months later lol to plan a wedding! And Then had my daughter in August of 09 4 months later, then got pregnant again in October my baby was 2 months old. Miscarriage and then lol 10 months later again got pregnant around my daughters 1st b-day of 2010. And then 8 months later have a baby boy 2011 see! One huge event after another this I would never change! if I had to redo it over 40 times I wouldn't change a thing!

That just proves true love! Crazy but true! Even if it;s all backwards somehow we make it all work! I was in 2/3 yr relationships, and did not say until 4 m.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 5:21 AM on Mar. 13, 2011