Help! Im so fat...my waist is already 32! i want to slim down but how? please help me

i used to have a 24 waistline untill i got pregnant at 19. During pregnancy i eat a lot! I cant help it, that's why i gained weight. After giving birth, im soo fat! I tried so hard to trim down.. exercise, skipping meals etc. but it doesnt work at all! I want to try slimming pills, is it safe?

momijing

Asked by momijing at 3:29 AM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I'd talk to your doc. They are the only ones who can safely advise you on what to do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• try a lime after a meal do it twice a day meals then have a cup of distilled water and it will help u lose weight
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 4:04 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• you figure it out let me know. i went from a 22 inch waist to 32 wiht my son and i can't lose it. i feel your pain. you are not alone.
    and i tried the lime thing. no luck.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 8:23 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Wow... I wish i had a 32" waist! Lemme know after a couple more kids how that work out for you! LOL...
    In all honesty though... don't skip meals. If you really wanna ost weight, do the weight watchers points thing, that works great of you stick to it.
    TinaBeena1216

Answer by TinaBeena1216 at 9:03 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I'm thining about giving up dairy and whey. So many people tell me they've lost no less than 35 pounds.
    shortcut

Answer by shortcut at 9:23 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• 32? Im a 42 after 2 kids, Im jealous, your not fat, Im fat!
    Ok you work out 30-45 minutes every other day. Crunches 50 ,leg lifts,push ups 20 and walk/running(15-30mins). You eat eveything in cup portions. Its the amouint you can hold in your hand of each food you consume,no more. You cut out snacks and desserts unless they are healthy. No midnight eating and no food 4 hours before bedtime. This is such an easy way to change your habits and be able to still live comfortably without "dieting" This is how I ate and stayed skinny all my life.
    Mole

Answer by Mole at 9:46 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I am a health nut... Start eating healthier... eating portioned meals and get moving... jog... take long walks... You need to work out or get your heart rate up for at least 30 min to loose weight. To lose weight you need to burn more calories then you are eating. So eat lots of fruits and veggies... your servings of meat... and work out! As far as working out you need cardio... doing crunches and all that do things... but not much. Crunches have actually been proven to strengthen your abs... But if you have some fat on top of them then your abs will push the fat out instead of sliming it down. So cardio... get your heart rate up! Before having my baby I weighted 160... Now after having a baby I weigh 130. I just watch how much I eat and I eat so much veggies and I run 4-5 miles a day and also do some physical strength training w/ medicine ball and aerobic ball. Good luck!
    Coastiegirl96

Answer by Coastiegirl96 at 10:23 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Girl PUHLEASE!!! You are just fine the way you are! You're move curvy-vivacious--you rock!
    Y'all skinny chicks confuse me...why are you trying to lose weight if you already look great? You need a few sessions in the mirror, totally naked, to be able to tell yourself that you're beautiful. If you try those diet pills I will whip you!!!
    If you want to tone up your bod, that's totally cool. But girl, you have nothing to worry about.
    Levett

Answer by Levett at 11:26 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Alli Diet Pill | Diet Review
    Alli Diet Pill works in the digestive system to speed up the metabolism and help you lose weight. It's the only FDA approved over-the-counter diet pill.
    www.dietsinreview.com/diets/Alli/ -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:51 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• 32? Give me a break. Women are supposed to have curves. If you're like only 5 feet tall, THEN you could complain about being "SOO fat", but I'm sure you look fine. If you're really concerned, watch what you eat and do some cardio.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 1:32 PM on Jul. 9, 2008