Maybe TMI ok this is kind of a gross question I'm 31 weeks pregnant and have yellow discharge on my underwear I know whites normal but is yellow discharge normal?

Is it normal to have a yellow discharge on your underwear if your 31 weeks pregnant its not alot just a little. Maybe TMI but it has me a little concerned and am not quite sure what to expect.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• cervical mucous changes during pregnancy and even without pregnancy.

As long as it's not green or you are having burning or itching, it's probably nothing but I would bring it up at your next appointment.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:58 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Mine was about the same. You are fine. :)
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 10:01 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• im 31weeks and few days and im having different kinds of discharge...mostly watery or clear to the point where i feel lik i peepd my pants alittle bit somethimes i have a thicker discharge that has a yellow tint...i told my doctor he said its normal..but has no smell and no burining or iching
    kiya_ma

Answer by kiya_ma at 10:14 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• sounds like an infection
    asil

Answer by asil at 3:26 AM on Mar. 14, 2011