how many of u that have used the nuva ring and gotten prego on it?

brismommy

Asked by brismommy at 5:01 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I used the nuva ring for a month but stopped because it gave me daily headaches like all other birth controls that I have tried. Right after I took it out I got pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Don't scare me lol. This is my second month using the NuvaRing and my son is only 3 months old. I'm terrified of getting pregnant again so soon!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:19 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• see i have been on the nuva ring since sep, 25th when i miscarried. i took it out tuesday so i could get my period and i was spotting like i normally do then thursday it stopped and i havent had anything no spotting no period since.
    brismommy

Answer by brismommy at 5:20 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I know if it falls out there is a possible chance which happened while we were having sex. My son was 3 months old when I got pregnant it sucks but than it doesn't because they will be close in age.
    Anonymous

• i dont have sex while it is ever out so could someone get prego while it is still in? im taking another test in the morning
    brismommy

Answer by brismommy at 5:36 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I think that there is always a possiblity, like with any birth control.... I heard of people getting pregnant on the pill and IUD
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:45 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I loved the Nuva ring. I always took it out for sex. As long as you follow the 3 weeks in and 1 week out(well, the three weeks is the important part, I never skipped a week) you'll be safe. I'd still be using it now if it didn't effect the quality and quantity of breask milk.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 9:27 PM on Nov. 23, 2008