No Fire place???

For those of you who dont have fire places... where do you hang your stockings??? this will be the first year that My husband and I do the stocking thing... but we have no fire place, and I am at a loss for where to put them. Were do you guys put your stockings if you dont have a fire place? (( and we dont have enough room to put one of those fake ones))

BabyBugsmama

Asked by BabyBugsmama at 5:01 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Well I have a fireplace but I still want to help. I have seen several styles of floor stocking hangers like the one below - you could get one like that:

http://www.abcdistributing.com/home/catalog/cat_item_pg.asp?G=573&P=58&Rec=7&Ntt=stocking&N=35&Nao=0&R=444084-8ZHSSRL2

Then the kids are gonna ask how Santa got in and here is the answer:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0016MNGA2?smid=A3KJJM2O7RGABN&tag=yahoo-kitchen-mp-20&linkCode=asn
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 5:29 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• We hang ours around door frames in the livingroom near the Christmas tree.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 5:04 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• my mom always hung them on our stair way in a row from top to bottom when we would get up and run downstairs we almost fell over the side looking to see who's was who's lol

Anonymous

• we hang ours on the wall.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 5:12 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• One year I hung them on the curtain rod and they doubled as a decoration also. Another year I hung them next to the tree. This year I am thinking about hanging them on the door.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 5:14 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• We got those little figurines that had hooks on the end that hang over the top of a shelf. We hung them from the entertainment center. We just couldn't fill the stockings too heavy cuz then they would topple over.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:22 PM on Nov. 23, 2008