Woman, you really need to get a serious grip...

Don't you just want to say that to the person that continually posts CRAP in the Politics and Current Events. I mean, you can't really change ANYTHING. Your opinion means NOTHING, so what is your deal? All the anger and frustration you put forth day after day in the Answers section of Cafemom is really quite pointless, so why continue to do it? If you are that unhappy with the current situation of the United States... get the heck out. Does anyone else feel this way about this person?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I was going to answer an enthusiastic yes but then the person I thought you were talking about responded about spitting out their drink (If it's vodka that would explain a lot) so maybe you're talking about someone else.
    Anonymous

• You have to BE the change you want to see in the world.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:21 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• No this is America and they are allowed to voice their opinion and who knows this could start something or go nowhere. You never know.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:18 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I don't know that I feel that strongly about it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If you aren't that fond of it, maybe ignore her posts?
    sydash11

Answer by sydash11 at 10:20 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• An opinion is EVERYTHING.

To whomever this troll is referring--KEEP IT UP!!
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• That section has been under dictatorship of mainly 3 people for some time, and I always think I wonder what they manage to accomplish in real life. They spend so much time in that section beating down others and spewing their opinions, and what are they really solving? No one of political importance reads cafemom. There has to be a better use of their time. But to each their own I guess :) I agree with you though, it does get redundant and annoying at times. If it's that bad move.
    Anonymous

• OMG, I nearly spit my dew laughing so hard on this one.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:20 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• vbruno- well said Michael Jackson lol
    cathyforever

Answer by cathyforever at 10:24 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• You sound very bitter...enjoy the differences. What a boring world if everyone agreed.
    annabarred

Answer by annabarred at 10:25 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I want to know who the dictator is because I didn't recieve the memo.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 10:29 PM on Mar. 12, 2011