Who was your first crush?

Who was your first crush? What was it about them that you were attracted to? How old were you?

sophiafarris

Asked by sophiafarris at 5:09 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• My first one that i remember was in 1st grade, his name was Todd P. He was kindof one of those that got on your nervesbut was cute. I hooked up with him later on when we were older, he's still one of my old friends!
    samantha_dawn

Answer by samantha_dawn at 5:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Roger, I was 10 and I wrote him a love letter but my mother found it before he got it and slapped my face. I thought he was cute and he was wearing a sling so he was cute and hurt!. He liked me too but we were both shy and I was the principal's niece so, I was totally out of reach LOL. My mother told my aunt and my aunt was so mean to him! She made him cry in class when she purposely started talking about kids whose mothers have died (his did).

Ok - I had totally blocked that out and you just reminded me!! Where is my therapist?
    Avon_Calling

Answer by Avon_Calling at 5:23 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I had a couple little "boyfriends" in elementary school but I consider my first real crush as this boy in the 6th grade. I thought he was cute and funny and he was the first boy ever to make me shy and nervous! His last name was Simpson and so I would imagine my name as Jessica Simpson. Then around the same time the real Jessica Simpson came out with her first hit single and I convinced myself that it was a sign that we were meant to be lol!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:32 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Eww, my first crush was on a guy named Kevin when I was about 12, in seventh grade. He pretty much used me to get homework answers...but I of course convinced myself that we were in love and would get married and be together forever. How embarrassing. He was a "jock" and I was a "loser". He had a popular girlfriend and I mustached her picture in my yearbook. Ugh. He turned into an asshole though...so I don't feel bad about it anymore xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:41 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• mine was when i was 8 in my class there was this little boy Brian lol he was sooo cute he gave me my first kiss too lol on my 8th birthday he also gave me this little 25 cent necklace as a present he was so adorable lol th ekinda cute that he either kept getting cute or he got butt ugly as an adult lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:54 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I'll never forget his name. Mike Van Wie. I was in 2nd or 3rd grade. I never spoke to him. I just thought he was the cutest thing on earth. I don't even remember what he looked like!
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 7:14 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• My first little girl crush was on the dad of one of my friends. He was a firefighter and had this big mustache. (This was in the 70's so it was cool then. lol) I thought he was the best thing since sliced bread, but he was more my "hero" than a real crush. My first real crush was on a boy I had known since about 5th or 6th grade. We tried going out a few years later, but that didn't work out so well. I had liked him for so long, but when I finally got to go out with him the sparks just weren't there. It was a bit of a let down. I liked him because he was funny but not annoying and he had nice eyes and a sweet grin. 30 years later he's still really nice and still cute for an "older" guy, but I can't believe I ever had such a big crush on him.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 9:04 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• My older brother's best friend.... What a hottie!!
    shouldbsleepin

Answer by shouldbsleepin at 10:48 PM on Feb. 18, 2009