Is bad having a relationship with a girl?

im not a bisexual, im a girl. But i have a relationship eith a.... my family hated me for this and wants me to break with this person but i love her sooooo much! And i feel im gonna die if i broke with her. that's why i choose her over my family. And i dont feel guilty coz im so happy with her. Did i made a right choice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• Why you ask this I don't know. Personally I think it's wrong but you know your going to stick with the decision you want anyway regardless...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:41 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• If your family is still talking to you after the fact that you are with another woman then I would not choose my gf over my family. I've loved a lot of people (men) but have never chosen one over my family. Either compromise or reconsider your relationship.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 8:50 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• If you did not feel guilty, I do not think you would ask this question. I think deep down inside you know you made a wrong choice - but only you can come to terms with this and make it right.
    MamaDiane

Answer by MamaDiane at 9:28 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• You have to do what makes you happy. Your family will come around.
    ph0xdlady

Answer by ph0xdlady at 11:31 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• If they have a problem with the individual and not her gender then I would consider it. Sometimes family can see things we cannot. However if their objections is to you being with a female, see if you can work it out with them. Maybe just going to see them and not bringing her. Try to be sensitive to their comfort level and I bet they will start trying to be more sensitive twards you. Good Luck.
    firstimemom4049

Answer by firstimemom4049 at 1:31 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Life is short...so if you're happy, so be it! BTW, you DO know that being bisexual, means you're sexually attracted to BOTH sexes, not that you ARE both sexes (hermaphrodites are both genders). I think if you are a female who is exclusively involved with another woman, and this is not a "fling" or "experiment" then, you are a lesbian.
    Anonymous

• Everyone wants to be loved. Life is short. If you find what you are looking for with her then who is anyone else to judge you? Find your happiness and embrace it...even if it has breasts!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:18 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I agree with the person above me, My mom makes comments to me all the time about me liking girls, but I need to be happy and not live my life for everyone else
    kittie1919104

Answer by kittie1919104 at 10:26 AM on Jul. 10, 2008