You know those days...

When your mood just drops and you can be surrounded by your family but you just feel completely alone in the world, and like you just want to curl up in a ball and cry for a while. But you have to just keep carrying on but you just want a friend. :| Sorry that was a bit of a rant, anyone else have these? *cries* Cheer me up, please. Such a strange mood.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have felt that way, almost a disconnected feeling. happy thoughts!
    Alma_C

Answer by Alma_C at 5:49 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Lawyer Joke
    10 Husbands, Still a Virgin
    A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands.

On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom.

"How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative: he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services: he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services: he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing: even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Alma_C

Answer by Alma_C at 5:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Husband #5 was an engineer: he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration: he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing: although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist: all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist: all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector: all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"
    Alma_C

Answer by Alma_C at 5:54 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• i have post partum depression and almost everyday feels this way but i ride it out. I know in life we have ups and downs and better days are coming. I try to get out at least once a week and do somethign I am proud of. Currently I bring in a second income via ebay by selling stuff i didnt have to buy. I am proud of my succes and it gives me something to excited about (5 days left on my kohls auction with 9 bids up to $4.25 for something I didnt pay for lol)
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 5:57 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Haha thanks :).
    Anonymous

• yeah all the time esp now with all the hell thats going on in my life. but think about how much my kids need me and that helps.....
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 5:58 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• good joke alma lmao
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 5:59 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• P.S. make sure to get some sun every day. It will help.
    Alma_C

Answer by Alma_C at 8:13 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Its the only joke I could find on such short notice.
    Alma_C

Answer by Alma_C at 8:14 PM on Nov. 23, 2008