What could this be ? labor ? or braxton hicks contractions?

ok so i went to the doc on thrus ( the 10th) and i was 1 cm dialated but my cervix was still thick. but the thing is, is that ever since i left the doc that day at 4pm i have had really bad lower bck pain n my my lower stomack was hurting just as bad as well as my va-jj it would not go away for nothing no matter what i did. it hurt to walk or stand n even lay down, the pain was sooo bad that when i finally did get up to pee at 4am my right hip was hurting soooooo bad it had me hunched over in pain because it hurt soooo bad. but when i got up friday morning the pain wasnt that bad at first but later in the day it was just as bad as the day before. i took some tylenol last night n woke up this morning with just a lil vaginal pressure but it got worse when i went to the mall to walk around with my cousin everything from the waist dwn hurts. i have also noticed that ive been having clumps of discharge everytime i use the bathroom so im guessing its my plug coming out. is labor close

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I never went into actual labor cause my dd was brought into the world via c-section, but my sis had those symptoms and she gave birth about 4 days or after that, but u should call your OB
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 10:32 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• sure sounds like it. they say walking helps the labor come on.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 10:33 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• It definitely could be! How far along are you?
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 11:12 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• i called my doc yesterday n she was sayin its not much i could but to see if the pain goes away. she asked about cntractions but i dont really have any i just have moments where i have really sharp pains in my vaginal area n when i timed them yesterday i had two that were 2 min apart n then didnt have any any more. if it was labor i wouldnt feel the baby move would i because she still moves through all the pain im having.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:22 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• i will be 38 wks on wed :)
    Anonymous

• i think you shouldnt take any chances and call your ob
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 10:21 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• could be... but it could be far away too.
    asil

Answer by asil at 3:23 AM on Mar. 14, 2011