Can you start showing early pregnancy signs before your missed period? If so, how many days in advance?

sweetbug27

Asked by sweetbug27 at 10:33 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was extremely tired -- couldn't even keep my eyes open -- so I tested about 4-5 days before I was supposed to start.
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 10:35 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I would get sick over anything ( I didnt think anything of it then ) but it was like a week before my missed period but the test didnt say I was until the day before I was supposed to start.. <--- That was with my 1st.. And with my 2nd I was just very moody so I thought I would test and It was a week before I was supposed to start and It showed up I was
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 10:43 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• it honestly just depends on the person! i didnt have any symptoms to being pregnant with either of my pregnancies until about 4 weeks (right about when my period woul dhave started)
    acetrap

Answer by acetrap at 10:49 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• well my peroid was post to be on da 9th an it did not come on yet what do i do some 1 tell me .
    trylon

Answer by trylon at 11:28 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I knew I was preg with my second almost immediately (within 2 days). I kept testing until I finally got a pos test a few weeks later. I didn't have any symptoms per se, I just knew:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:17 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• i had signs and knew i was preggers, took a test and sure enough. i was 3 weeks at the time.
    asil

Answer by asil at 3:22 AM on Mar. 14, 2011