Most emberrasing moment at in labor room?

With my boy I dodo my self while pushing. and with my bb girl i vomited while pushing.lol

vania_jmz

Asked by vania_jmz at 10:39 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• When the HOT intern was "checking" me internally, and was pulling his hand out, he said, ...."ok maam, thank you very much"....I responded,....Oh no baby, thenk YOU, come back in 6 weeks when Im better down there and I might enjoy it more. The poor guy turned white, then red, stammered and left the room. Meanwhile my Dr ( a woman) was in tears on the floor laughing.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:49 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I don't really have one with my daughter, she was a planned C-section. And the one I share about my son is more embarrassing to the anesthesiologist than to me.

I had horrible heartburn that I was taking a medication to help control. At 3 am Wednesday morning I was being prepped for an emergency C-section (found THAT out later). It had now been about two days since I'd taken that medication and I was in bad shape heartburn wise. I told the anesthesiologist that I needed to sit up or I was going to puke. He let me the first time but not the second. The second time he gave me some excuse about why I couldn't. I looked at my then boyfriend and promptly vomited all over his patent leather shoes. My now husband tells me that that guy gave me the dirtiest look for doing that.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 10:50 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• My son was supposed to be a scheduled c-section, but he decided to arrive 3 days early. After a 3 hour labor, My doctor told me I was 10cm and +1 station, so no time for a c-section. I remember repeating over and over again "I don't want to push him out, I don't want to push him out", until my doctor finally told me to "focus!", and explained to me that the baby was coming out, period. Then when I was pushing, I yelled at the doctor that I was going to poop on him. Ahhh, good times, good times!! LOL
    ericsangel82

Answer by ericsangel82 at 12:05 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• After I had my daughter and I was laying in the bed, all the nurses & doctors had left, even though they told me not to get up I still was like, man I feel like I have to pee really bad. So I got up. The sheets were covered in blood and It made me pass out. Hit the floor hard. I woke up and all the nurses & doctors were all around me and I had not clue what was going on.
    jfblaine83

Answer by jfblaine83 at 10:51 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Ok, so I am probably the only one that wont allow anyone in my delivery room. There are some things that I just don't think people need to watch me do...and crapping in a doctors face, tearing my vagina open, and sweating and grunting is one of those things. I think I pooped in both of my deliveries, but I wasn't worried about it because nobody was there to witness it.

Well, I am pregnant with my 3rd, and everyone has finally convinced me that I should at least allow LP in the delivery room for one of the kids! Now I'm freaked out about how I look expelling a child, if I'm going to have explosive poop or something. Egh! It is anxiety provoking.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:02 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• OMG!!!! I am in tears laughing at some of your stories!!!!!! Wow, well, (TMI) after I had my DS we were getting ready to leave the hospital and I had to pee, I felt pressure like I was ripping like when I was pushing my DS out, well I screamed for my sis and told her to look in the toilet and there was a blood clot in the toilet the size of a grapefruit I told her and my DH to go get a nurse now! The nurse came in and got all wide-eyed and said wow, ok... I'm like WTH that's it???? Am I dying????
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 1:07 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I never had any of that happen, but there was this really attractive male student who helped deliver my baby. Of all the times to see an attractive guy! lol I was already embarrassed enough I didn't need some cute guy watching something like that lol. He was very sweet and helpful though and he made it to where I didn't have to have an episotomy. :)
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 10:49 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Oh yeah, I puked too while pushing with my DD... wow was I sick! But I wasn't embarrassed by it... it happens

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:08 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I puked during and right after my epidural i almost puked all over the nurse that i was leaning on. lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 10:06 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Well, I pooped while pushing but that's fairly typical. The other moment wasn't so much embarrassing as funny. After 24 hours of labor, my doc came in and checked me. I called him a sadist for not giving me a C section and accused him of actually enjoying seeing women in pain. My dd was born 3 hours later, vaginally. That story is now legend in my docs office. lol
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 12:38 PM on Mar. 13, 2011