What is a "lazy day" in your opinion?

I think it means a day with a lot of relaxation. Today I think was a "lazy day", because I did the bare minimum of things I needed to do. I did meals, baths, and diapers. One load of laundry, picked up the floors, and vacuumed. Cleaned out the fridge, took out the garbage, and went grocery shopping. Did homework...and VEGGED the rest of the day.

Lately I feel like I have to drag myself up to do anything because I'm getting so big and I'm tired all the time (3rd trimester...boo).

It seems more like when I get up to do something it is like an interruption in my lazy time instead of relaxing being something I do at the end of a long day. LOL!

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:40 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My lazy days are truly lazy. I fix breakfast (dry cheerios and a cup of milk), make lunch, make dinner (nothing fancy), take a nap, and veg with my LO running around playing. I do the very least to get by on those days. I think Tuesday or Wednesday will be one of those days.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:53 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Man! You do more on your Lazy day than i do in a regular day! lol. My lazy consists of doing.. NOTHING. no cleaning.. just meals diapers and playtime with the kiddo. On lazy days i try to get him to relax and watch a movie so we can just sit and snuggle. We try to have lazy days once a week to keep sanity! lol.
    kaitilala

Answer by kaitilala at 10:43 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• A lazy day to me is when i take the kids to school, come home and have breakfast, play on the computer, catch up on my tv shows while i fold laundry, maybe do some baking, pick up the kids, make something really nice for dinner and have a movie night with the kids.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:45 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• If you saw the groaning I did and the stewing it took for me to work up the nerve to get off my rear and plug in the vacuum, you would know that I wasn't perky and "on it" today! lol! I just worked a lot last week and knew I had to get certain things done today, but I would have rather had a colonoscopy...they let you lay down for that! LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Comment by Mom-2-3-Girlz (original poster) at 10:48 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• A day that I dont do dishes! LOL. I have a 2 1/2 yr old, 18 month old and 6 month old so I never have a true lazy day of doing nothing. Today I considered quite easy. I did dishes, unpacked, made cookies, did about 6 loads of laundry (wash, dry, and fold), diapers of course, took out the next size clothing for my youngest, and made dinner.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:49 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• oh and thats with a sick 18 month old, potty training a 2 1/2 yr old, and a teething 6 month old!!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:50 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Sabrena...diapers alone at your house has to take a good chunk of time! Whew, you barely got a break from pregnancy. My grandma did her 3 children in 2 1/2 years, too. I can't imagine how busy that would be!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Comment by Mom-2-3-Girlz (original poster) at 10:54 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Its not soo bad actually. My oldest (2 1/2) is fully potty trained as of 3 days ago, and I'm pretty used to change 3 kids diapers a day and now that I only have to change 2 its nice:) Yeah I was pregnant for almost 3yrs LOL Thankfully I cant have anymore, I got my tubes tied. I'm also 21 all my kids have the same dad, who I've been with for 4 yrs (21 too) and he works to support all of us without having to go on any assistance:)))
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:01 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• No judgment from me! I didn't start until I was 22, but people have been having children at late teens/early twenties for centuries, and somehow they survived! Sounds like you are doing what you need to do! I know that when we were TTC my first, my family was aware and kept telling us how young we were, but by that point we had been together 7 years and were just wrapping up college. My grandma was the only one looking around like wth...they're fine! LOL!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Comment by Mom-2-3-Girlz (original poster) at 11:06 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Yeah, your lazy day is like one of my productive days, lol. My lazy days is taking care of basic needs only. I feed and change the baby but that's about it. The older kids (10, 9, 8 and almost 5) fend for themselves for meals (leftovers, sandwiches or something else easy) and I don't do any cleaning. I just sit around. It's nice now that my older kids can do stuff for themselves. I just have to worry about the baby (he's 8 months) and the older kids like to help with him, too.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:49 PM on Mar. 12, 2011