Why close a stupid question directed at a "specific" memeber then close it just when it starts getting funny

It isn't like it is any ones fault if you aren't smart enough to debate.

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 10:40 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Carpy,

When you was born I told your mother, *Someday that baby girl is going to grow up to be a dictator.*

And to think your mother did not believe me. LOL

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 10:05 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• She didn't get your goat, that's why it's closed. She didn't get anyone's, for that matter. It was a joke, and she didn't mean for it to be taken that way.

Aren't you proud, Carpy? You are now labeled as one of the 3 dictators of CM's P&C section! Congratulations girl!!!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:16 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Why Carpy, I do believe you and of course, the other 2 dictators, lol, have most certainly earned your places, in the c/m hall of fame... :o)

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 12:20 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Because they're easily frightened. Same reason they couldn't just voice their problem to the person they have a problem with in a PM (you know, where you'd see their name and stuff).
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:42 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Ok...went and found it. Being nosy ;) Do you ever feel like the Anon is either talking to herself OR argueing with herself? LOL you know whats so crazy...alot of the names are the same BUT they are pretty evenly spread on both sides of the political spectrum! I want to know WHO the three dictators ARE!!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:46 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Wonder if it's the same fox news hating "anon"
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:12 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I don't understand why "Anon" just don't stand up like a real woman, with a real name and bitch out the culprit that pissed them off and got her panties all up in a knot. I kinda feel like I could have been the target the way I read that question, but hey, life goes on. And if I did piss someone off by using my 1st amendment right, I do apologize, and I will probably do it again, and I will apologize for any future pissing off.

(sarcasm intended)
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:11 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I was just beginning to have fun too, wth! Okay, who are the dictators? lol I know I'm not as knowlegable in politics as some of you here, but by God I'm not afraid of admitting it and I learn something new everyday.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:04 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• JENNI for dictator Women's Tank Top  HEATHER for dictator Shirt  LORI for dictator TeeCAMILLE for dictator TJULIE for dictator Shirt

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:16 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• The sourcing subject is overrated. None of you are able to debate a topic on your amassed knowledge?

***
    You would think that with your "vast knowledge" you would be familiar with basic debate rules that include BACKING UP YOUR STATEMENTS! Even when writing papers, you are required to cite your sources/bibliography!!

I think you're just miffed, because you were caught trying to pass off another person's work as your own--without quoting or crediting them, or providing information as to where you acquired such "knowledge!" LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 2:32 PM on Mar. 13, 2011