Strange question

On one side of my stomach it is freezing cold, Like there is not blood there or something, It isn't like that all the time just certain times. I tried to talk to my dr but she looks at me funny go figure right, Just wondering if anyone could give some ideas why it happens. Never happened until I got a tubal 2 yrs ago in dec

kuddlygrl

Asked by kuddlygrl at 10:46 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Health

• I have NO idea. but you CAN call any hospital with a labor ward and talk to the nurses there about it. They are REALLY helpfull with things like this. But DONT call the hospital your having your baby at, or it might get back to your Dr. Hope all is well.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:51 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Well, I'd guess that during the tubal a nerve or a blood vessel might have gotten damaged. And depending on your activity level, you might notice this cold feeling once in a while. I'd bet it would take a whole bunch of unnecessary tests to really figure it out. LOL. And they'd want to write you up in medical journals. If it's not severe, and just a little annoying, I'd just mention it at routine doc appts and if they never pursue it....good!!!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:59 AM on Mar. 13, 2011