What are some absolute no goes with relationships/men....?

what are some things you will not tolerate under any circumstance, saying abuse and cheating are exempt cause those are the obvious choices, no one wants that. .. but what are other things that you would not put up with or even would even change your mind about dating a person...?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Lies
    Of course cheating! And adultry!
    If they did anything to one of my children in any kind of way that way inapropriate!
    Verbally abusive on a daily basis or even just a 3 week basis!
    Alcoholic
    Porn addict
    All about himself and just very careless and selfish!
    Bad felons
    Abuse!
    Can't manage money and spends your rent, and all your bill money and leaves it up to you!!! ( Never! )
    Killed someone! ( I wouldn't be able to handle it much )

Those are really what I could not tolerate! I'm sure there are more but for the most part that!
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 5:15 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Bad spelling. I once sent a message to an ex from high school on facebook & he replied back to me. "hey girl you lookin good. How you been? You have kids what OUR THERE ages? " I was like dude we went to the same high school how do you not understand basic grammar!? It's a huge turn off for me.
    jfblaine83

Answer by jfblaine83 at 10:58 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Bad hygiene.
    JeannieBee

Answer by JeannieBee at 11:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• If they lie constantly and obviously. i dated this one guy and I realized almost everything out of his mouth was a lie because he would tell the same stories over but they would change and get ridiculously exaggerated each time. He had to go! I also can't stand a guy who only wants to see you when he has nothing better to do.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 10:54 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Lies, drugs, body piercing, if he is looking at other women
    Anonymous

• ALL kinds of stuff! lol, when i met my dh I gave him a pretty strict checklist of what I wanted and didn't want. At the time he passed, but now has slipped into some of those things, haha, oh well he's still a good man and I love him. Some of the things on my list that I did not want were:
    Sports freak
    Car freak
    Hunting freak
    Military man (no offense, just couldn't deal with that, admire those of you that can and do;)
    Porn man
    Alcoholic
    Drug addict
    Felon. I know, I'm lucky I found anyone. It was only thanks to God;)

JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:14 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Alcoholic. To much socializing (can't handle being with someone who is never home), porn person and liars!
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 12:18 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• alcoholic
    smoker
    hunter
    cheater
    bigot
    homophobe

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:56 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I WILL NOT ALLOW ANY MAN TO TRY AND RUN MY HOME OR MY KIDS IF HE IS NOT THE DAD BUT I AM MY OWN WOMAN LIKE HE IS HIS OWN MAN SO WHATEVER HE DONT LIKE BEING TOLD WHAT TO DO YOU LET HIM KNOW THE SAME GOES FOR YOU...HE IS NOT YOUR DADDY SO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO WEAR OR LOOK LIKE IS ON YOU.
    lena695

Answer by lena695 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• A man who drinks alot and gets ugly when drunk an alcoholic.......NO GO
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 7:35 PM on Mar. 13, 2011