Double Strollers

Are there any double strollers side by side that can have a car seat inserted in one side. The double strollers that are in front of each other the rear seat fits a car seat but I don't think it would be very fun as she got older to look at the back of a seat in front of her. Im due in june and my babies will be 16months apart, im wondering if this is a must have. If you have one did u use all the time or could you have managed without one?

lil_shannie

Asked by lil_shannie at 10:52 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have a double stroller, but it isn't side by side. It is a sit and stand, and I love it!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 11:02 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• yeah Im afraid my daughter is going to be to young for the sit and stand ones she's only gonna be 16months
    lil_shannie

Comment by lil_shannie (original poster) at 11:07 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• The baby trend double sit and stand deluxe that I have has the car seat attachment on the front seat. The plus is that the back seat converts into a sit and stand and it will grow with my two daughters that are 27 months apart. and my car seat isnt a baby trend seat and it still fits.
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 11:10 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• the baby trend sit and stand deluxe has a real seat in the back that comes off later on as the child grows!
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 11:11 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I have a double stroller, it's the one that isn't side by side, and I could put the car seat in the back seat so one of my older girls could sit in the front. It worked out great for me.
    momoftwins250

Answer by momoftwins250 at 12:03 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• is it really worth buying one there really expensive!
    lil_shannie

Comment by lil_shannie (original poster) at 12:50 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• try craiglist.com

have you priced the side by side ones? they're like $600
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 2:01 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Try ebay or craiglist
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 4:56 PM on Mar. 13, 2011