Do you ever...

Cringe at hitting the vote up button for a specific person? I've been on here for several years and there are a very small number of people I hope to never meet in person. I usually skip any question asked by them, and try to ignore their answers if I come across them. They tend to me one-sided, my way or no way, my word is god posters. However, recently a question was asked, one of these individuals answered, and I honestly couldn't have said it better myself. I took my own personal high rode, thought "it's a scary world when I agree with...." and voted up their answer. It really was deserving of a vote up. And I feel I took a personal step towards becoming a better person today lol. What about you ladies? Have you at some point been able to put aside your silly cafemom differences and vote up an answer that belonged to someone you swore you'd never agree with?

By the way this is in just for fun, because I'm only half serious. I don't put forth that much effort into cafemom or take it that seriously. I just thought this evening, holy hell the world is ending, "Suzy" and I agree. I even checked my toaster to make sure it wasn't attacking at the same moment.

ba13ygrl1987

Asked by ba13ygrl1987 at 10:56 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I rarely read others answers, and I dont vote up/down anything. I was on here a few years ago allot and I was the #1 top best answer person, for a year running before they started all this awards crap. I get back on here a few months ago and see this new screwed up format they have and I just ignore it. I like giving my opinions. Even if they arnt liked by some.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:00 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I never think to vote up or down.. I think I have once or twice, but don't remember who they were, and I honestly don't think I look...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:04 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I rarely look at names
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 12:57 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• never really had this problem dont look at other answers
    redneckmomma21

Answer by redneckmomma21 at 4:07 AM on Mar. 13, 2011