Does anyone else have to "schedule" times for sex? adult content

I'm a sahm and my dh works 40 hours a week. Some nights he doesn't close til way after 1 am. It seems like with 2 kids we have to schedule a time to have sex. Is this normal after so long? Or are we just an odd couple for scheduling time to be intimate?

tnvplus2

Asked by tnvplus2 at 10:57 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Sometimes you have to because of your schedules. Nothing wrong with it just make sure to be spontaineous when you can.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:58 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I don't think you are odd, you have to do what works for you. But we never schedule our time, it just happens, but most of the time it is expected before bed time for some reason lol.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 11:00 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Yeah, I kind of have to do the same thing. It seems to be normal with a when you're husband works all the time and you have kids.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 11:00 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Its sweet.
    Anonymous

• Yes I think its normal because my husband and I have to do the same thing he works over 50hrs a week and 2 young boys we have to try and plan it but its still up to weither or not our boys are asleep and we both feel good
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:05 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• nope! Its whenever we are in the mood.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:05 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• when the kids are asleep of course LOL
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:06 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• if it doesn't bother you then there is nothing wrong with it. Just try and suprise him once and a while and vice versa :)
    cathyforever

Answer by cathyforever at 11:07 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I know that me and my hubby sometimes have to schedule sex times because we have two young children that require a lot of time and space..and at one point in it all it became quite borring!! And I was turned off but now we have. Found balance & time we do it at thed drop of a hat every chance we get and that works great for us...
    spiceymommy02

Answer by spiceymommy02 at 11:08 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• theres nothingwrong with that.
    minki111

Answer by minki111 at 3:27 AM on Mar. 13, 2011