What do you think about SURI CRUISE?

she is adorable but soo spoiled! she wears burberry coats! dolce and gabbanna dresses! thing like that ALSO SHE WORE HIGHT HEELS WHEN SHE WAS 3 JUST 3! WTF? poor little girl
and always,ALWAYS is getting hip carried by her mom and she is almost 5!

BlueballandKids

Asked by BlueballandKids at 10:58 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• Well, if they have the money and want to waste it on a child that will outgrow it in a couple months, go ahead.

My biggest concerns..she is coddled. She still uses a bottle.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:01 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Let the poor thing have her pretty & expensive cloths. With a CRAZY scientologist and still in the closet fag for a dad she's going to be ONE screwed up kid by the time she's 18
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:02 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Well they are followed by strange men taking their pictures. I have never been a celeb, and can't judge. I don't read a lot of People mag though it used to be a big indulgance of mine. I dunno, she is cute, but lives a very different life than my kids. We live in a small relatively safe town.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:02 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I think heels are bad for growing feet, but other than that, her parents can afford Burberry like I can afford Target. Who cares if that's what they buy her? If that were my budget, my kids would probably have a few of those things.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 11:03 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• #1 it shouldnt say what do you think of suri cruise, it should say what do you think of her parents. Its not her fault she is just a child. #2 if I had that kind of money I would buy my kids nice clothes too. The high heels are horrible, but thats her parents thing and same with the being spoiled.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:04 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I think she's a cutie. Spolied but cute. If I had a nickel everytime someone told me my first daughter looked just like her I'd be rich!!!
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 11:06 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Yeah as for the heels, her mom is kinda young too. Maybe didn't know better?
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:06 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Adorable, but very spoiled!! She will have troubles when she is older.

txdaniella.....her mother is not kinda young she is in her late 20's or early 30's. She is plenty old enough to know that 3 yr olds don't need high heels or a bottle.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:11 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Honestly, I don't think it's anyone's business how they raise her. I understand that she is in the spotlight because of who her parents are, but really, no one else would want people talking about their kids and what they were doing wrong according to other people. JMO though.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 11:16 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I have no opinion. It's their kid and their choice how to raise her. I don't judge unless the child is being harmed.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:17 PM on Mar. 12, 2011