Does your husband have conversations with you?

I feel like I am in competition with the T.V. and video games. He won't talk with me. I just get sounds like ah hu and oh. I'm so frustrated and bored!! What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• ummm, buy a vibrator. lol. Just kidding! (or maybe not! lol)

It is complicated....men are complicated. Or should I say simple---they truly can not concentrate on more than one thing at once....I would consider talking to your husband, and tell him how you feel. Try to set one day apart from the video games, computer, or TV....ask for a totally you, him, and other things like a walk in the park day! If that doesnt work....well, you could do what I did---Try to find a game that you can play with him, and get on his level--He will really appreciate it!! Trust me! And in the end...remember--you are not alone, men will be men! lol
    RiaChristine

Answer by RiaChristine at 11:15 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I used to think the same thing. But now I sometimes wish he wouldn't talk to me. For whatever reason he has to be right all the time. Doesn't matter the subject. Or if I ask a question it turns into a debate. Good luck

Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 11:22 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I feel guilty answering now! But yes, we talk all the time. We have lots of good conversations. We also bicker a lot, too though.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:27 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• you should walk into the room with just your bra and undies on...lol that gets my fiance everytime...
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 11:18 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Turn the tv off. If it's interfering with you-time, that's problem.

The issue really is that men cannot think of 2 things at the same time. If he is watching sports, he cannot converse about relationship things...he has to change the channel in his head to get there.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:08 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Yes But mine isnt really that into video games.. Maybe try talking to him about his day to start off then after he tells you about that try something else
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:09 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• my husband and i talk every night while we are laying in bed before we got to sleep. just about anything. i think it helps us relax in a way
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 11:25 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• LMAO @ Danni143!! I completely agree!

The science of men....The world may never knw about the male species! lol
    RiaChristine

Answer by RiaChristine at 11:31 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• We have conversations a lot, although sometimes I fell like we are "old" because we have been together so long we know each other's stories. It reminds me of the part of Pulp Fiction where she says you know you are comfortable with someone when you can just shut up. LOL!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:01 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• do him the same way and start talking to people on her more and when he talk to you wondering what your up to or asking you for some thing just be like uuhhun ummkay baby and so and and just keep talking on here
    -ivannabitch-

Answer by -ivannabitch- at 12:17 AM on Mar. 13, 2011