Besides water, what is the best remedy for younger looking skin?

How can someone in their 40's have nice looking skin?

Kim370

Asked by Kim370 at 11:12 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Dont smoke, dont go in the sun without SPF 50+ and never use those expensive "look younger" creams you see everyone hocking. Look at your mom and her mom. If they didnt age well, you may not either. You either have great DNA or you dont. Im 45. My mom was 68 when she died. She looked 45. As long as I dye the greay in my hair most folks think I look in my early 30's. Untill they talk to me. LOL Then they know Im an older woman.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:18 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• exercise always works. Eat lots of antioxidants, have sex, take a multi-vitamin, Drink your water with a little lemon juice in it, Keep your make up brushes clean, use a good moisturizer with spf during the day and a good night cream for bed. Get to sleep before 11pm
    Anonymous

• Exercise often!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:22 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• They say that olive oil is really good for your skin! And vitamin E. Maybe you could work those into your diet?
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:59 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Don't tan.. and if you do stop!
    If you really want to look tan use some spray on. Who cares if it's fake.. You get to look tan without the side effects like wrinkles and SKIN CANCER!
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 3:24 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I'm 46 and I have great skin. Avoiding the sun and harsh products are key, and the less you do to your face, the better. Take a good look at the ingredients of the makeup and cleansing/moisturizing products you use; stay away from petrochemicals, parabens, SLS, and anything/everything artificial (that eliminates about 95% of the products on the market). I use coconut oil to remove my makeup (eye makeup included) and as a moisturizer (I also ingest it for its numerous health benefits). I use the Aubrey Organics for Sensitive Skin cleansing lotion; it is fabulous! Often times, I don't even feel I need to moisturize because it leaves my skin so soft. As far as the "less is more" concept, I don't exfoliate, use masks, or astringents because they're too harsh and not necessary; a simple washcloth is the only tool in my arsenal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• a good diet, healthy living style (not too much sun, no smoking/drinking)..
    and facials :)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:32 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Moisturizer
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 9:09 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• well i live somewhere so dry so i use really good creams for my face. love lancome a little pricey but product does last a very long time good luck
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 9:40 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Have plenty of fluids, remove makeup before going to bed & have a lot of fruits...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 5:14 AM on Mar. 15, 2011