Already taken 4 preg tests, all 4 positive... adult content

So Thursday morning I took a preg test, it was positive...and later that day, another, and the next morning 2 more....ALL POSITIVE!

We are soo excited, but because I'm lightly bleeding, no cramping or clotting or anything like that...but we are a little doubtful that maybe the tests were wrong..??

So tonight I went and bought 4 more tests...lol

2 are digital, and 2 are regular...

What do you think?? Any reason to test further??

katieandchris01

Asked by katieandchris01 at 11:32 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I think you are pregnant lol schedule a doc appt! Congrats!
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 11:34 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• lol thank you....this one is just different than when I was pregnant with my first... but i am really emotional, and my breasts are really tender....
    katieandchris01

Comment by katieandchris01 (original poster) at 11:37 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• im gonna go with your pregnant!! congrats! i also just found out im pregnant on thru... yeah us!!!
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 11:48 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Awww we've got to stay in touch!! How cool would that be??? CONGRATS TO YOU! :)
    katieandchris01

Comment by katieandchris01 (original poster) at 11:51 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• LOL! The only reason I can think of to re-test is that you're OCD. You're pregnant. As far as the bleeding goes, as long as it is light, no pain, etc, it is probably still perfectly normal. I would call your doctors office just in case.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:55 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• lol ya I feel totally crazy....but I guess that the thought of miscarrying, just freaks me out....so we are kinda scared to get our hopes up....we have been trying to conceive for the last year!
    katieandchris01

Comment by katieandchris01 (original poster) at 11:57 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• It's obvious that you are pregnant but you NEED to have your HCG levels checked over a 48 hour period to determine if the bleeding is harmful or not.

I don't mean to scare you but I've recently had a miscarriage that started out as light bleeding. If it were me I would AT LEAST go in and have the nurse draw a quantitive HCG. Then go back 48 hours later to have it done again. Make sure it's doubling.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• ok will do, thank you!!
    katieandchris01

Comment by katieandchris01 (original poster) at 12:32 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• i was pregnant and had light bleeding. but to be on the safe side get checked really good i know a girl who went thru the same thing you are doctors told her everything was going ok and that the baby was healthy then not even a week later she lost the baby..
    LandynsMommy11

Answer by LandynsMommy11 at 12:38 AM on Mar. 13, 2011