Guess it is over with the bf.....

Guess it is over with the bf, I love him dearly, cant handle being treated like I am nothing anymore, like what I want is no concern of his. Yep think I will be buying that book tomorrow..."hes just not that into you."
I am buzzed, crying and drinking wine and didn't know if there is anyone who would like to chat. Maybe hear me piss, moan and whine.......

AmI88

Asked by AmI88 at 11:34 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Have your drunk, and a good cry and then get over it and move on. There are plenty of men who will treat you right., and being alone for a while is NOT a death sentence. You wont shrivel or die from it. Take this time to focous on yourself for a while.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:36 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I'll chat with you girl!
    FYI, the book is hilarious.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 11:35 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Im sure you are worth way more than he deserves....But you know what, you gotta weed out the duds to get to the daisies!! Hang in there, in a good month or so, you will be sooo happy with your choice to leave that dud in the dust!!
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 11:40 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Sorry to here that...But you did the right thing. YOU should not be treated like tha and will find someone that will treat you better! Keep your head up high!
    Annasofia

Answer by Annasofia at 11:41 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Maybe you should be having this conversation with him...

Anonymous

• I know love stinks at the moment, but the longer you were with him, the longer you were off the market to your prince charming! Give yourself a little time to get through the heartache, and then go find someone who will treat you better.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:53 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Who the hell answers "anonymous?" Guess some have never heard of venting.....
    AmI88

Comment by AmI88 (original poster) at 11:53 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Who the hell answers "anonymous?"  - People that have been stalked for having an opinion for one. Some women can't take hearing stuff they are not ready for, so they stalk people that give it to them straight. Sorry if you can't take a suggestion that might actually help the situation. Have fun wallowing in your self pitty.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Hahaha no everyone is like that...I could careless who says what to me. If you are that afraid to state your name, apparently have put your nose into to many places passing judement on people the wrong way hateful way. BUT people like you don't bother me, again I could careless at this point. Have fun getting that nose knocked off because by someone.... LoL You apparently dont realize because you didnt know I told him the ball is in his court he didn't call SO THERE IS NO HOLDING THIS CONVERSATION WITH HIM! geeeeezzzzzzzzz know before speaking please.
    AmI88

Comment by AmI88 (original poster) at 12:13 AM on Mar. 13, 2011