How can I found out what kind of music I like?

I miss listening to music. I have no idea what kind I am interested in any advice?

lmt_mom2010

Asked by lmt_mom2010 at 11:44 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• Play around on youtube, or simply turn on your radio or one of the music tv channels.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:45 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• program your car radio to different stations. you will be distracted from the music by driving. Soon you will start to realize what stations you flip to more often.
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 12:02 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• "Variety is the spice of life." If you go onto Pandora.com or playlist.com you can listen to and set up a playlist for yourself. If you search for the top songs of whatever year, you will find old songs you forgot, and possible new current ones you might like. You can google current and past top hits and or artists . I just got an I-Pod for Christmas and I love it. It has taken awhile to find the songs I like. I understand exactly where you are coming from. :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 3:51 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• i say you tube too, do some classic rock. I guess it just depends what you like. or when your in the car hit the scan button and see if anything sparks your intrest.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:38 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• You tube is a great source to find the kind of music that you will like:)
    annie610

Answer by annie610 at 11:01 AM on Mar. 14, 2011