what is going on down there

My hubby and i had sex last night. well this morning, i had a whiteish discharge... does anyone know what that means?? yes he did finish inside of me. please no bashing just wondering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Health

• It is probably a combination of your cum and hubby's cum coming out of you. Nothing to worry about unless it has a fowl oder or makes you itchy. If it bugs you allot. Try Douching.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:14 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• It could be just coming out still... If it looks like "HIM" then thats probably what it is if not I'm sure it's just a change in your body!!! :O)
    DandyL

Answer by DandyL at 5:37 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• It could be ovulation discharge or it could be sperm coming out of you if you've been lying down all night. :)
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 5:38 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• it could be a bacterial infection or yeast infection i reacted to my son's father sperm and it caused me both of these. Condoms did the same thing and any lube did to.
    CMead02

Answer by CMead02 at 6:12 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• well, it doesnt itch or stink... its really stretchy...but would it still be coming out... even now. I have showered and everything. and it has been almost 24 hrs. we didnt use a condom or lube...
    Anonymous

• yeah it could still be coming out. Sometimes for me it is almost 48 hours before it stops coming out
    Anonymous

• yep sounds like a mix of both. and even if you showered it still happens. but please don't douche, that will cause an infection and is a bad thing to do.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 9:30 PM on Nov. 23, 2008