Whats the fastes way to potty train a 2 year old girl

she is still using diapers and i want her to start potty train i dont know if the best way is to put her on undies

karola88

Asked by karola88 at 11:54 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• There is no fast way... if she's ready it will go fast... if she's not ready it can take forever!!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:55 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• well they say that they will do it when they are ready, but a little fun persuasion isn't a bad idea!! Just give her little rewards each time she gets on the potty, like one fruit snack....or something like that.... then let her know if she potties, then she gets another! and make a chart too, kids love visual aids... Good luck mom!!
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 11:55 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• LOL if you figure it out share - my dd just turned 2 and she loves her diapers so much she is NOT interested in panties. She is in cloth and thinks her cloth diapers are fun and soft and awesome. LOL
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 11:56 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I was doing good with my little girl until her little brother finally came. Now she thinks it is funny to potty in the floor and on the furniture. I am still trying to get out of that stage. But yeah rewards are a good way to go and praise her as well.
    charmd18

Answer by charmd18 at 11:59 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• The 3 day method is AWESOME, and just that- 3 days. I can e-mail it to you if you'd like, just PM me your e-mail address. It worked for us in a day and a half! Seriously amazing!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:06 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Children potty train at different ages. You can try pull ups and rewards are good. There are potty chairs for children that play music also. Becareful that the child doesn't train you instead.
    Parka54

Answer by Parka54 at 5:39 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Google "toilet training readiness" to see if she is showing the signs of being ready
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 11:03 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• umm in going thoughtthe same thing but i have been asking her if she needs to go then i put her on the potty chair she likes it when i sit in there and we read books to each other or just talk
    sunflowerbeth

Answer by sunflowerbeth at 2:54 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• What the first poster said.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 4:54 PM on Mar. 13, 2011