bloody nose ttmi

ok yesterday and now this morning afternoon whatever i had to blow my nose and there would be a blood clot like thing out of my nose then it would bleed a alittle my nose is not dry in fact it is stufy and running what the heck? is that normal? i have never ever had a nose bleed

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 5:41 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I ALWAYS have nose bleeds now that i am pregnant.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 5:43 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• ugh it is horrible i hate it i didnt get them with my son but now with my daughter ive had them a few times it sucks
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:45 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• bloody noses are very normal for pregnant women... the blood vessels in your nose receive more blood making it easier to have bloody noses.. also having a stuffy nose is normal too.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:45 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Every pregnancy I got nose bleeds. If I rember right it is because yor body produces more blood during pregnacy. I might be wrong but it was normal for me to get nose bleeds.
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 5:46 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• just like me being 1st pregnancy with my son didn't get them at all but now with my 2nd son I get them ={
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• now that I am pregnant, I have them about 4-5 times a week since I was 6 weeks along...now 25 weeks and its not slowed, infact I just got done with a nose bleed about an hour ago. My doctor told me to use some ocean spray even if your nose is dry or not...have not made it to the store yet.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 6:02 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• i cant do stuff liek that it makes me sick always have
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:06 PM on Nov. 23, 2008