Bridal shower games....

What are some good ones? I am planning my best friends and need to know what your favs are!! =) Thanks!

jenae_gist

Asked by jenae_gist at 12:17 AM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have only been to one and all we did was answer questions about the bride and play a crossword. I felt very out of place at the shower. My husbands ex girlfriend was the hostess. At mine (which was thrown together last minute by a bridesmaid who felt bad that I didnt have one) we did a thing where they blindfolded me and I had to pull stuff out of a bag and put it on as fast as I could. I had like a minute to do it and then everyone had to write down what I was wearing as I went and took it all off. We also did toilet paper wedding gowns.
    mrssmitley1210

Answer by mrssmitley1210 at 12:22 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• My favorite from my bridal shower was this question game. My husband was asked questions beforehand, and I had o guess his answers. For every one I got wrong, I had to stick a piece of Bubblelicious gum in my mouth. There were like 15 questions, and I ended up with 9 huge pieces of gum in my mouth, lol! It didn't help that he totally answered them differently for my mom than he would for me. For example, "What is your favorite part of her body?". He said my brain, I thought he'd say my boobs. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:27 AM on Mar. 13, 2011