lol isnt it funny when someone knows you for 6 years and

they write you a message and for some odd reason tey spelled your name wrong lol my best friend bil known him since 10th grade that was 6 years ago always sat next to each other cause some how W and K sat next to each other was alphabetical (SP?) lol i dont know how ask my teachers but he has never spelled my name wrong and its even on my face book when he wrote me back and he spelled it wrong lol anyone else know someone you have known forever that spelled your name wrong?

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 5:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i have a friend I have known for 11 years and to this day I cant remember is she spells Sara or Sarah LOL
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• yeah last night actually know this guy for alomst 10 years and he was adding me to his yahoo messenger and he typed my name wrong lol
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 5:53 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• lol ya bill spelled my name Kristina and its Kristiana he made that mistake in high school lol but only afew times since then lol i just think it is so funny
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:56 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• my name is Carissa and my own grandparents on both sides could never spell it right the funnest is my grandmother through a fit for me to be named that and she can't spell it and never has spelled it right! LOL
    CMead02

Answer by CMead02 at 6:08 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• You'd be suprised at how many people misspell friends names
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 6:10 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• bubbly oh im sure its just he took forever spelling it write then sometimes he still forgets i think it is cute i love him tho he is my best friend it doesnt bug me like if someone at a drs office did it liek when i have it written for them and they say christina and spell it wrong .. ugh lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:13 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I'm Julie and you can't even imagine how many spell it July???WHAT??? That is the name of a month!!! Oh well what can you do with a moron???
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 6:41 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I had a boss once that called me Pamela and wrote my name as Pamela. Haha. My name is Tamara.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 6:57 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• My name is Whitney and for the 20 years i've been alive my great-aunt has never spelled my name right. It's always Wittney, Whittney, Whitny, or Whitiney. I think she just tries one of those ways of spelling it every year thinking she might get it right.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 6:59 PM on Nov. 23, 2008