My baby risks my health but my boyfriend is Christian, what do I do?

I'm 21 and I just found out I'm pregnant. I was excited and all but then I realized I'm not healthy enough to have the baby. My doctor said I can have one later but at the moment it risks my life.
One of the problems is that my boyfriend is a Christian and he believes abortion is a sin. He say's if it risks my life he will support me.
Another problem is I really want this child. I'd be willing to risk my health but it risks the babies as well.
Finally. . .
It's not my boyfriends child.
I don't know what I should do.
I'd really appreciate help.

FirstBaby90

Asked by FirstBaby90 at 12:35 AM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• He's JUST a BF ! YOU are the only one who's opinion matters. I wouldnt risk my life to have a baby. What if you get all the way to labor and die to leave the child parentless? Try later. If you coose to have it? I truely hope the Dr is WRONG and you both survive.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:38 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Does your boyfriend know that it isn't his? What exactly are the risks to your health, if you're willing to share?
    sydash11

Answer by sydash11 at 12:38 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• My boyfriend does know and he's still supporting me. That's why I care so much what he thinks.

The weight I gain from being pregnant can fuse my spine and eventually my spine may collapse.
    Also, I don't have what it takes to carry the child so it might be born with defects.
    FirstBaby90

Comment by FirstBaby90 (original poster) at 12:43 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I am not for abortion either, but if you or the baby could be at risk then I think that you should do what the doc says. If its not TMI what kind of risks do you have??
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 12:46 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Basically the risks are some spinal problems for me and for my baby... mal-nutrition, mental health issues, physical problems, maybe even death.
    FirstBaby90

Comment by FirstBaby90 (original poster) at 12:51 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Why exactly is it risky to your health? What do you have that causes this? You're not physically too young for there to be any reason your body can't birth a child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• If you survive bearing this child, what are the chances that you will be healthy ... able to care for the child? What are the chances that the child will be healthy?

If you don't survive the pregnancy and the baby is born with physical challenges, who will care for the child?

All these things are important considerations...for you, your BF and the baby's father.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 1:56 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• i agree w/ssmom.Think about those things.Gl on whatever you decide.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Maybe your boyfriend would prefer that you die as a result of the pregnancy? What a selfish person he is, and by the way, it's your body and your life, not his.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 9:51 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I think you have bigger problems if you just found out and you are sure the baby is not your BF's. Does he know it's not his, that might change his opinion on things.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:03 PM on Mar. 13, 2011