WHAT ARE YOUR ANSWERS TO YOUR HUBBY???

IF HE ASKED YOU AFTER HAVING SEX, AND HE REALLY WORKED HARD TO IMPRESS YOU, BUT TO YOU IT SUCKED.
( WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THAT, HUH, WAS THAT GREAT OR WHAT????)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I tell him the straight up honest truth and then I tell him why, I am not doing it to be mean but rather trying to keep from the mistake being made again. My DH rather me be honest with him rather than fake an orgasm and I agree with him just like if it wasn't good for him I would expect him to tell me
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 3:44 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I once told my husband that I felt like I was merely his masturbation sleeve....he didnt' take that too well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:42 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I have learned the hard way that if it isn't "doing it" for ya - you have GOT to tell him! I went without having an orgasm for over two years before I finally sat my husband down and talked to him about it. It hurt his pride a little I think (though he'd never admit that), but he was happy I told him and we were able to work on it. I'm happy to say that now I get one nearly every time we have sex, and the sex itself is much better. You have to have an open line of communication!
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 7:05 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• i would tell him straight up, next time, honey, get a blow up doll adn let me sleep. but then if he was trying really hard, maybe, 'let's try this."
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 8:21 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• If it's ALWAYS bad, that's something you need to discuss with him. Sometimes I'm just not into it, though, and it isn't that great. I stll let him believe it was great for me too.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:32 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I think you should definitely tell him what's up. Also.. throwing a toy in the mix wouldn't hurt. Ever heard of a bullet? Awesome invention. For serious.
    CreativeSpirit

Answer by CreativeSpirit at 10:01 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I never allow things to progress to the it's over stage if it isn't going well. Maybe it's because I married a virgin..lol. I have always talked to him during sex. Whether it was a little to the right, harder, faster, slower, just like that, whoa that hurts..doesn't matter. We have always managed to keep a very open dialogue during sex.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:24 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• You don't have to say it sucked you know.. you can just focus on what you'd like to do. Obviously if he tried hard, he wants to please you.. he just may not understand how. Show him what you want and demonstrate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I'd say, "Honey, that was good... but next time let's try ___. That would be SO hot!"
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 1:30 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Do husbands really ask stuff like that? I have been married for 11 years and he never asked...lol. Although, I do tell him when it wasn't good but it doesn't bother him...he just does better next time. :)
    Susan0976

Answer by Susan0976 at 3:09 PM on Jul. 9, 2008