Gassy

This is really embarresing but I need some advice, I have been having gas so bad, I have no idea why. It doenst smell or nothing but its loud, My hubby says i do it in my sleep. what should i do about this i hate it!

lovn

Asked by lovn at 6:01 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Health

• I was gassy all through my pregnancy and my doctor said it was due to constipation. You should make sure your pooping regularly. My doctor says you should poop once a day and at the time I was pooping about once a week to everyother. The have over the counter pills that are not a softner just a regulator.
    CMead02

Answer by CMead02 at 6:03 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• There is a product called beano and you take it before you eat and you will have NO gas.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:08 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• gas is normal for EVERYONE. everyone farts. its natural. also a lot of women think they are overly gassy but find that they really aren't. you can google flatulence and find the number of farts people have.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 9:31 PM on Nov. 23, 2008