do you get sick easier when pregnant ?

i spray lysole and clean and my DH got his flu shot so he wouldnt get sick fromwork and bring it home but now i am sick i do the same things to celan i always have and i never got sick before why now ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i do lol i think im coming down with something right now
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:23 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I was wondering the same, cause i am going on my fourth cold this pregnancy.. hate it!
    VelvetCat

Answer by VelvetCat at 6:37 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• ugh i hate it too i wish i just was liek superwoman lol as if pregnancy wasnt uncomfy as is huh lol
    Anonymous

• Ugh I was sick through my WHOLE pregnancy I caught every little thing that went around and my pregnancy took place mostly during the summer. Explain that one! ;) Baby sucks everything from yuo which weakens your immune system. Drink lots of orange juice or just get lots of vitamin c is the juice gives you heartburn and ride it out. If your puking and have diarhea you may need to head to an er to stop dehydration so push fluids and if you feel terrible go get an iv. It's really important that you dont get dehydrated
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 6:49 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• my Dr says that its because your metabolism is weakened a bit so ya you might get sick easier than u was before

Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 8:41 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I didnt get sick once when I was pregnant... And I usually get sick very often. I have bad allergies, and I didnt have ANY problems while pregnant. Guess everyones different.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:32 PM on Nov. 23, 2008