Bonding ideas?

My sons father has a new girlfriend and i feel really left out because I don't bring anyone into my sons life(not that there isn't anyone there there is just no one that I feel as if I want to marry yet) . I feel like my son feels like he has more of a family with the 2 of them and not me anymore. Do you know of any games or activities I can do with him so I don't feel so shitty? Right now we play alot of turtles and board games.

CMead02

Asked by CMead02 at 6:19 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• Awwww DOLL,

let me tell ya first off, if he was just playing around with this chick AINT NO WOMAN gonna run in and out of my kids life i would stop that cold turkey i dont want to sound cold and heartless and jealous but, im telling ya ...i wouldnt do it, thats your son, and that woman doesnt need to play mommy to your boy, tell your ex if he isnt serious about this chick and doesnt plan on giving her a ring on her finger ya aint about to let your child be exposed to his whorish ways

And ya dont need to entertain your boy. having fun like ya do everyday and living life and giving each other smiles and giving him hugs and kisses taking care of him like you are shows your a great momma and he doesnt need to have another person in his life to make up for the differance because a mothers love is really all a child needs!
    Anonymous

• Just be Mom. No one can ever replace you.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:08 PM on Nov. 23, 2008