Farmville

Can you add people as neighbors who arent on your friends list?
Jw, cause most my friends either wont play, or have played but dont very often. My husband & I just started playing a few days ago, and are already addicted.. lol. But right now my farm is small, and in order to expand I have to add neighbors, which I have already added the ones who play from my friends list.. So, is there nayway to get neighbors that arent on my friends list? Thanks! :)

Jessica1991

Asked by Jessica1991 at 3:05 AM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Entertainment

• Your neighbors have to be on your friends list - sorry :( I've played it since it launched on and off - crazy me is an addict to that and Frontierville. LOL
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 3:07 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• You have to "friend" them first, but all you need is their email. I have freinds and neighbors who are people I don't actually know. I LOVE Farmville. My husband and I both play and so do 4 of our 6 kids! Message me. I'll be your friend, gladly!
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 3:07 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• i love farmville! been playing for a while ur right it is adicting lol...i have neghbores on there from all over the US. that are not my friends so to speak but we help each other and beleave it or not have become friends. lol..u can request me as a neighbore...just message me here and ill give u my info for facebook. i also play cityville thats really fun too. :)
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:37 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Your neighbors have to be on your friends list
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:15 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• BUMP
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 2:57 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• STOP NOW!!!!!! lol it's sooooo addicting, i remember once while my kids were off with there gma i played it non stop =[
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 2:59 PM on Mar. 15, 2011