Hes so confused!!

I met this guy about 4 months ago. we became really close friends. hes told me so much about himself.how his last girlfriend ripped his heart out when he found out he was a gold digger and just left him when he lost his job. recently ive found myself really falling for him. thinking about him all the time.worried about him. u kno all that good stuff.on a bad note there is a girl hes messing with.hes not serious.
!!contiued below!!!

ladiesfirst

Asked by ladiesfirst at 6:35 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• he says its mostly about the sex. the problem is this girl is crazy..( psycho crazy stalking kinda crazy) she doesnt even care for him.... but shes bi-sexual so im sure shes very interesting in bed lol. any way.. ive been being very distant from him lately because. ive realize he just cant leave this girl. im so hurt.. cuz i really like him. i talked to his best friend and his best friend told me that he does not want to lose me and he feels like he is. my question is what should i o.. should i leave it alone or continue to be his friend. or lol compete 4 him. kidding!
    ladiesfirst

Answer by ladiesfirst at 6:35 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Girl just by your question you know you don't need to compete for the attention of a man. It sounds like he has been through something with the gold digger, but if he is too addicted to sex with that woman to see a good woman when she presents herself, you don't need that.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:46 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Leave him alone and keep your options open. There are always be more fish in the sea so keep looking.
    If you just have to have him, I suggest you tell him how you feel and brace yourself. He could go either way.
    TAG2.0

Answer by TAG2.0 at 6:47 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE FRIENDS RIGHT? JUST FRIENDS AND THAT'S WHY HE IS MESSIN AROUND TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL AND THAT MIGHT CHANGE HIS WAYS.
    MS.AVON1

Answer by MS.AVON1 at 7:01 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• what you need to do is let him know how you really feel about him. Maybe he does like you.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 7:12 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I'd be afraid of what Miss Thing is giving him other than just a good time in bed. To be experienced logic tells me that she's had "experience" and you don't know with how many partners. It might be best to be friends with him but let the rest go. I'm guessing the golddigger had a few + partners herself so you'd have to send him to the infirmary for serious testing! You might need to just cut your losses on this one and find a guy who has higher standards when choosing women.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:06 PM on Nov. 23, 2008